Saturday, March 2, 2013

Setlist for 3.2.2013 with Frederick

Daniel Johnston "Devil Town" from 1990

Kurt Vile "Baby's Arms" from Overnite Religion
Yellow Ostrich "Mary" from The Mistriss
Rattail "Green Guitar" from George Mounsey
Jackson Scott "Sandy" from Melbourne
Wye Oak "Civilian" from My Neighbor/My Creator
Chief "Night & Day" from Night & Day
Y La Bamba "Juniper" from Lupon
Wet Wings "Running Like a Man" from Wet Wings
Alex G "Gnaw" from Race
Young Man "Five" from Boy
Soft Cat "When My Brother Reaches Me" from Wildspace
Dreamend "Magnesium Light" from So I Ate Myself Bite by Bite
Charlotte Gainsbourg "Heaven Can Wait" from IRM
The Dutchess & The Duke "Hands" from Sunset/Sunrise
Loch Awe "Lullaby From a Digital Sea" from Loch Awe
Sóley "Ghost Track" from We Sink
I am Oak "On Trees and Birds and Fire" from On Claws
Avi Buffalo "Summer Cum" from Avi Buffalo
Forest City Lovers "Light You Up" from Carriage
Grandparents "Golden Isles" from FUMES
We Are Trees "Dear Chan Marshall" from Boyfriend
Ugly Casanova "Lay Me Down" from 180° South: Conquerors of the Useless

1 comment:

  1. Please tell Frederick - great songs. I really enjoyed his selection. Introduced me to some awesome tunes!

    ReplyDelete