Saturday, February 16, 2013

VDAY SPECIAL on 02.16.13 with Hannah & Jenine

Daniel Johnston "Devil Town" from 1992

M. Ward "Never Had Nobody Like You (feat. Zooey Deschanel)" from Hold Time
Under The Influence of Giants "I Love You" from Under The Influence Of Giants
Of Montreal "Tim I Wish You Were Born A Girl" from Cherry Peel
Emilie Mover "Friday I'm In Love" from Le Pop Fantastique
City And Colour "The Girl" from Bring Me Your Love
First Aid Kit "Emmylou" from Emmylou
Angus & Julia Stone "You're The One That I Want" from Big Jet Plane EP

Devendra Banhart "Baby" from What Will We Be
The Moldy Peaches "Anyone Else But You" from The Moldy Peaches
Soko "First Love Never Die" from I Thought I Was An Alien
Beach House "Take Care" from Bloom
Rilo Kiley "More Adventurous" from More Adventurous
Ryan Adams "Winding Wheel" from Heartbreaker
Jose Gonzalez "Heartbeats" from Imperial Recordings Best Of

Devendra Banhart "Carmencita" from Smokey Rolls Down Thunder Canyon
Devendra Banhard "Cristobol" from Smokey Rolls Down Thunder Canyon
Fleet Foxes "Can't Help Falling In Love" from Fleet Foxes Sing The 60's
Alexi Murdoch "All My Days" from Time Without Consequence
Gregory and the Hawk "Boats & Birds" from Boats & Birds EP
Caitlin Rose "You Are My Sunshine" from Holly House Sessions
Defiance, Ohio "Grandma Song" from The Great Depression

Ballboy with "I Lost You, But I Found Country Music"
The Milk Carton Kids "Undress the World" from Prologue
Laura Marling "Blackberry Stone" from I Speak Because I Can
Sufjan Stevens "Chicago (adult contemporary easy listening version)" from The Avalanche
The Magnetic Fields "The Book of Love" from 69 Love Songs
Joanna Newsom "On A Bad Day" from Have One On Me
The Paper Kites "Woodland" from Woodland EP

No comments:

Post a Comment