Saturday, January 11, 2014

Hannah's Birthday Set on 01.11.14

Okay my birthday isn't until the 15th, but we don't have a show next weekend, so the set was today

Daniel Johnston "Devil Town" from 1990

Jenny Lewis & The Watson Twins "Rabbit Fur Coat" from Rabbit Fur Coat
Here We Go Magic "How Do I Know" from A Different Ship
Dale Earnhardt Jr. Jr. "Simple Girl" from It's A Corporate World
The Dodos "Undeclared" from Visiter
Feist "I Feel It All" from The Reminder
Lucy Michelle and the Velvet Lapelles "Wise Eyes" from HEAT

Those Darlins "Cannonball Blues" from Those Darlins
Bright Eyes "At The Bottom Of Everything" from I'm Wide Awake, It's Morning
Kimya Dawson "My Rollercoaster" from Remember That I Love You
She & Him "Sing" from Volume Two
Grizzly Bear "Knife" from Yellow House
The Mountain Goats "Color In Your Cheeks" from All Hail West Texas
Neko Case "The Tigers Have Spoken" from The Tigers Have Spoken

Beach House "Zebra" from Teen Dream
Azure Ray "Safe And Sound" from Azure Ray
Camera Obscura "I Missed Your Party" from Desire Lines
Thao & The Get Down Stay Down "Holy Roller" from We The Common
Fruit Bats "When U Love Somebody" from Mouthfuls
Born Ruffians "Hedonistic Me" from Red, Yellow & Blue
Sufjan Stevens "SuperSexyWoman" from A Sun Came

Rilo Kiley "Don't Deconstruct" from Take Offs And Landings
Mazzy Star "Still Cold" from Among My Swan
First Aid Kit "Emmylou" from The Lion's Roar
GIVERS "Saw You First" from In Light
Port O'Brien "Tree Bones" from The Wind And The Swell
Maria Taylor "Folk Song Melody" from Something About Knowing

No comments:

Post a Comment