Saturday, June 29, 2013

Setlist for 06.29.13 with Hannah

Daniel Johnston "Devil Town" from 1990

Aaron Thompson "Don't Say You Love" from Aaron Thompson
Gregory and the Hawk "Boats & Birds" from Boats & Birds EP
Mandala "My Door Is Open" from The Visitation
Azure Ray "Sea Of Doubts" from Hold On Love
The Hush Sound "Lighthouse" from Like Vines
Neko Case "I Wish I Was The Moon" from Blacklisted

Rachael Yamagata "Be Be Your Love" from Happenstance
Ryan Adams "My Winding Wheel" from Heartbreaker
Blind Pilot "Go On, Say It" from 3 Rounds And A Sound
Bright Eyes "First Day Of My Life" from I'm Wide Awake, It's Morning
Okkervil River "For Real" from Black Sheep Boy
Andrew Bird "Give It Away" from Break It Yourself
Laura Marling "Ghosts" from Alas I Cannot Swim

Guy Chadwick "Soft and Slow" from Lazy, Soft, and Slow
Agnes Obel "Over The Hill" from Philharmonics
Timber Timbre "Black Water" from Creep On Creepin' On
Margot & The Nuclear So & So's "Skeleton Key" from The Dust Of Retreat
Atlas Sound "Shelia" from Logos
Shovels & Rope "Birmingham" from O' Be Joyful
Wild Child "Pillow Talk" from Pillow Talk

The Dodos "Confidence" from Confidence
Jenny Lewis with the Watson Twins "Rise Up (With Fists!!)" from Rabbit Fur Coat
She & Him "I Could've Been Your Girl" from Volume 3
First Aid Kit "Emmylou" from The Lion's Roar
Thao & The Get Down Stay Down "Kindness Be Conceived" from We The Common
Lucy Michelle and the Velvet Lapelles "Puget Sound" from HEAT
Bright Eyes "Devil Town" from Noise Floor (Rarities: 1998-2005)

No comments:

Post a Comment