Saturday, December 8, 2012

Setlist for 12/08/2012

Daniel Johnston "Devil Town" from 1990
Cotton Jones "Man Climbs Out Of Winter" from Tall Hours In The Glowstream
The Avett Brothers "Tin Man" from I And Love And You
Trampled By Turtles "Alone" from Stars And Satellites
Madeline & Karl Blau "I Waited All Day" from Your Heart Breaks (Tour EP)
Vetiver "Hurry On Sundown" from Thing Of The Past
Robin Pecknold "I'm Losing Myself" from Three Songs EP

Seabear "We Fell Off The Roof" from We Built A Fire
Okkervil River "Your Past Life As A Blast" from I Am Very Far
OCS "I Am Slow" from OCS 3 & 4 (Songs About Death And Dying)/(Get Stoved)
gregoRy and the hawK "Harmless" from Moenie And Kitchi
The Microphones "Antlers" from Song Islands
The Mountain Goats "Song For An Old Friend" from Bitter Melon Farm
My Morning Jacket "Wonderful (The Way I Feel)" from Circuital

Sera Cahoone "One To Blame" from Deer Creek Canyon
The Tallest Man On Earth "1904" from There's No Leaving Now
Tim Ward "Good Mourning" from Wayfaring Strangers: Lonesome Heroes
Nick Drake "Horn" from Pink Moon
Belle & Sebastian "A Century Of Fakers" from Push Barman To Open Old Wounds
The Middle East "Land Of The Bloody Unknown" from I Want That You Are Always Happy
Natural Snow Buildings "Sun" from Ghost Folks

No comments:

Post a Comment