Saturday, October 13, 2012

Setlist for 10/13/2012

Daniel Johnston "Devil Town" from 1990
Mandala "My Door Is Open" from The Visitation
Aaron Thompson "Don't Say You Love" from Aaron Thompson
Agnes Obel "Over The Hill" from Philharmonics
The Mountain Goats "Cai Dao Blowout" from New Asian Cinema EP
Careful "Old Crow" from Because I Am Always Talking
The Microphones "My Burning" from Live In Boston 5 27 03
The Deep Dark Woods "Big City Lights" from The Place I Left Behind
Devendra Banhart "I Love That Man" from Cripple Crow

Deer Tick "Goodbye, Dear Friend" from The Black Dirt Sessions
Richard Smyrnios "As I Walk" from Wayfaring Strangers: Lonesome Heroes
Smog "Spanish Moss" from Accumulation: None
Pygmy Lush "Old Friends" from Old Friends
The Tallest Man On Earth "Leading Me Now" from There's No Leaving Now
My Morning Jacket "Outta My System" from Circuital
The Apache Relay "Home Is Not Places" from American Nomad
Page France "Chariot" from Hello, Dear Wind

Gillian Welch "Six White Horses" from The Harrow & The Harvest
Dodos "The Strums" from Time To Die
Daniel Johnston "Spirit World Rising" from 1990
Grey Reverend "Walk The Same" from Of The Days
Bonnie 'Prince' Billy "What's Missing Is" from Lie Down In The Light
gregoRy and the hawK "Memory And Honesty" from In Your Dreams

Sufjan Stevens "A Sun Came" from A Sun Came
Cold Specks "Winter Solstice" from I Predict A Graceful Expulsion
First Aid Kit "Dance To Another Tune" from The Lion's Roar
Daughn Gibson "Rain On A Highway" from All Hell
The Dutchess And The Duke "Mary" from She's The Dutchess, He's The Duke
Elliott Smith "Happiness" from Happiness 7"
Emily Jane White "The Preacher" from Ode To Sentience
Ferraby Lionheart "Yellow Wings" from The Jack Of Hearts

No comments:

Post a Comment