Saturday, August 25, 2012

Setlist for 8/25/2012

Daniel Johnston "Devil Town" from 1990
Anna Ternheim "No, I Don't Remember" from Leaving On A Mayday
The Mountain Goats "No, I Can't" from Bitter Melon Farm
Holy Sons "Trivialized" from I Want To Live A Peaceful Life
Horse Feathers "Better Company" from Cynic's New Year
M. Ward "Not A Gang" from Duet For Guitars #2
Okkervil River "Song Of Our So-Called Friend" from Black Sheep Boy

Careful "You Love Me" from Because I Am Always Talking
Perfume Genius "Take Me Home" from Put Your Back N 2 It
My Morning Jacket "It Beats 4 U" from Z
Father John Misty "Funtimes In Babylon" from Fear Fun
Agnes Obel "Avenue" from Philharmonics
The Tallest Man On Earth "Troubles Will Be Gone" from The Wild Hunt
Mountain Man "Mouthwings" from Made The Harbor
Laura Marling "My Friends" from A Creature I Don't Know

Beachwood Sparks "Talk About Lonesome" from The Tarnished Gold
Joanna Newsom "Ribbon Bows" from Have One On Me
Bright Eyes "Poison Oak" from I'm Wide Awake, It's Morning
Julie Doiron "Too Much" from Loneliest In The Morning
Devendra Banhart "We All Know" from Niño Rojo
Fleet Foxes "Quiet Houses" from Fleet Foxes
Cocorosie "Good Friday" from La Maison De Mon Rêve

Emma Tricca "It Doesn't Matter" from Minor White
Lifeless Satellites "Ocea" from Internal Recurrence
Elliott Smith "The Biggest Lie" from Elliott Smith
Megafaun "Scorned" from Megafaun
Smog "Chosen One" from Accumulation: None
Adam Arcuragi "The Birds Will Follow" from Like A Fire That Consumes All Before It ...
The Avett Brothers "I Would Be Sad" from Emotionalism
Andrew Bird "Natural Disaster" from Noble Beast

No comments:

Post a Comment