Saturday, June 19, 2010

Set List for 6/19/2010

Tyrannosaurus Rex - "Wind Quartets"

Gryphon - "Opening Move"
Pentangle - "Hunting Song"
Jethro Tull - "Minstrel in the Gallery"
Feathers - "Silverleaves In the Air of Starseedlings"
Ougenweide - "Bald Antlers"
Gentle Giant - "Movil"
The Trees - "Fool"
Vashti Bunyan - "Wayward"
John Renbourn - "Seranbade"

The Trees - "SHe Moved Thro' the Fair"
The Amazing Blondell - "Evensong"
Hala Strana - "Motra Dhe Vellai"
John Renbourn - "Medley"
Tyrannosaurus Rex - "Catblack (The Wizzard's Hat)
Third Ear Band - "Fire"
Lau Nau - "Painovoimaa, Vaola"
Gentle Giant - "Wreck"

2 comments:

  1. I heard a song on this show today with lyrics that went something like "Smith is not around, he went to see how the world goes round." I also vaguely remember some lyrics about "contradictions" and "supersitions." Do you know the performer and title of that song? I went through this play list, and I cannot find it. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. In the same vein, a few weeks ago, I think I heard a kind of rocking song on your show that had lyrics that went something like "We've been waiting forever for you to get here/ now we'll raise a little hell/ raise a little hell."

    This song is driving me nuts. I can't figure out if I heard it on Devil Town or Built for Speed or the QCS, but if you know who sings it, I'd owe you big time.

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete