Saturday, October 17, 2009

Set list for 10/17/2009

Comus - "Children of the Universe"

Animal Collective - "I Remember Learning How to Dive"
Vashti Bunyan - "Here Before"
The Trees - "Murdoch"
Jakob Olausson - "Silhouette V"
Michaerl Hurley - "Under the Willow"
The Microphones - "Singing from Mt. Eerie Pt. VII"

Mount Eerie - "I Cut My Hands Off"
Iron and Wine - "Loves Song of the Buzzard"
The Mountain Goats - "Hand Ball"
Feathers - "To Each His Own"
White Magic - "Plain Gold Ring"
Davy Graham - "Leavin' Blues"
Thee Oh Sees - "Island Raiders"

Phosphorescent "Walkin'"
The Acorn - "Glory"
Neutral Milk Hotel - "Ferris Wheel on Fire"
Devendra Banhart - "Electric Heart"
Califone - "Our Kitten Sees Ghosts"
The Shaky Hands - "Clapping Song"
Shearwater - "Mountain Laurel"
Destroyer - "Foam Hands"

Grouper - "Heavy Water/I'd Rather Be Sleeping"
Possessed by Paul James - "Vodka and a Fight"
Wooden Wand - "Shaving Cold"
Natural Snow Buildings - "Guns & Rifles"
Hala Strana - "Marl"
The War On Drugs - "Show Me the Coast"

1 comment:

  1. Jennifer,

    This is Addison - I know this is completely strange (and I may repost this if you post the new setlist again here soon) but just wanted to say great job again, loved today's set (from what I caught!). Also, White Denim is on the 18th at the EARL and should definitely not be missed (also, Fits, their new album is awesome, check out Wet Sand for next week's playlist, amongst other songs!).

    Keep up the great work and shoot me an email if you ever want to talk shop on new indie music!

    Cheers!

    Addison

    ReplyDelete